Friday, September 10, 2010

Hari Raya Special....

  Human want to be remembered..and to do that they want to become the perfect human.but..doing silly stuff...having misunderstanding...fail to do something in very hilarious ways....those things make us remember someone...so the little imperfection make us human perfect...and i'm a human i make those mistake..Firstly i'm here to ask for forgiveness to all the mistake i had done...from my family and everyone that know me.i had done many mistake ......Secondly to all my family and everyone that know me...if anyone of you ask me for forgiveness i  will forgive...but just to let you all know that.. all those mistake and wrong things that you think you had done to me..is not worth of apologizing for... :) 
Sincerely from me.....


 Just like i said those imperfection make me remember all the memories that we all had gone through together...and all the memories help me smile even in rough times....

Everybody else had wrote their own..Hari Raya Greeting...this is my Hari Raya Greeting..kinda deep doesn't it..but

In my opinion...

1st Day of Hari Raya is for celebrating and happy things...and on the 2nd Day..is the day we amend our mistakes and for all the mushy stuff........ 

So....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR BATIN

                                  picture of my family and my grandma 
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment