Friday, October 8, 2010

Kill me please..cause i can just respawn again....

When i finish a game..i feel the joy..yet i'm sad...because it is a joy to finish a game..but it feel sad to know that the game has ended...of course i can just played it again..but the excitement is gone....that what happen to my life now....no more exiting things....just a cycle of repetition...Wish someone could kill me..but let me respawn again...so that..i can feel the excitement of life all over again....
But to when i think back...these feeling is the only things that make me a human being...now i know how hard to be a human being....wish i was one of the mind-less slaves..just following their master order...it easy to live that way...to decide things for yourself is difficult.........
My life is a mess right now....i just can't decide what or where to go in the future...
maybe i can just let someone turn me into an android or something.....hurm maybe i should do that..become half machine...half human...got both advantages neither their weakness....
From now own i will sell my soul to the machine............

No comments:

Post a Comment